Coffee or tea?

@Chuggles22 said:
beer…

@Chuggles22 —have been drunk once, not sure where I was, what went on, or etc…said never again. My first time to drink and my last time to drink, and the taste is acquired its yuck. lol

Coffee , Coffee , Coffee . The kind with extra caffine lol .

@SeaPetals said:
agree with no sugar if your a diabetic, other than have to have it.> @Doogerie said:

Tea milk no sugar.

Sugar isn’t good if you are on diet to be fitness.

Jag> @Chuggles22 said:

beer…

Jägermeister with Redbull.

Coffee (with milk please :stuck_out_tongue: )

@Augustusman said:

@SeaPetals said:
agree with no sugar if your a diabetic, other than have to have it.> @Doogerie said:

Tea milk no sugar.

@Augustusman said:

@SeaPetals said:

Tea milk no sugar.

Its better than many alternatives.

@Augustusman said:
Jag> @Chuggles22 said:

beer…

@Augustusman said:
Jag> @Chuggles22 said:

beer…

What is Jagermeister?

None. Save water drink whiskey.

@SeaPetals

It’s a popular cocktail with bitter liquor. I don’t like both of those fluids personally. Coffee or tea is fine for me. And if it’s hot, you make my day. :slight_smile:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%A4gerbomb

@PCS70 said:
@SeaPetals

It’s a popular cocktail with bitter liquor. I don’t like both of those fluids personally. Coffee or tea is fine for me. And if it’s hot, you make my day. :slight_smile:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%A4gerbomb

I looked at the site you left for me to see, ooh and ewwww so happy I am not a drinker of any kind of liquor, tried it once, and once was enough for me to know it was not for me., thanks for the share.

1 Like

I’m not kind of drinker… I prefer a healthy tea. Coffey is nice but isn’t good for me. I mean my health.

I love to drink hot coffee, with only creamer in it. No sugar.
For tea, I need the sugar, if I don’t put it I will feel dizzy somehow, and I prefer it without milk.
Which one do I prefer, I am not sure to be honest. But I think it’s kinda leaning towards coffee…

I really like both, different moments calls for one or the other.

Green tea cuz im north african !

1 Like

Coffee, any day, any time.

No sugar, and with some milk.

Short answer… tea My family used to drink coffee until my mom switched her eating habits to wellness products… though I dont use those I picked up the tea habit

Coffee in the winter, tea in the summer

Beer

Coffe!! 100% to hype you up!

tea forever of course