Coming Content Updates for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition - Age of Empires

Pathfinding is from the stone age! Really bad…
I will wait for the AoE 2 DE, this one need a lot of worl see you in 20 more years ppl.

Too much lag.

Is this still not available in Canada? Whats going on?

Does this Definitive edition have all All the Age of empires (1,II, & III)? Really i’m only interested in III, so does this have III or naw?

@Shneider177 said:
Does this Definitive edition have all All the Age of empires (1,II, & III)? Really i’m only interested in III, so does this have III or naw?
No, is a remaster. in this case from the 1. Then they will make a remaster of 2 & 3.

I can’t even buy the game (from Sweden). I have ordered a game code from a Swedish Store, they said there is a problem connecting to the MS code servers. I tried to order it directly but Microsoft Store asks for an American Credit Card (which I don’t have!). I wished buying AOE DE was very smooth and not so many practical problems! My excitement starts to wane actually!

The game wont run for me. When I press play the game closes down. I looked on the support page and did everything it said to do, but still no luck. (Australia - Microsoft store)

Can you only install on windows 10 or is the game compatible with Windows 7

@pyrophil19 said:

win10 exclusive.

@Augustusman said:
@pyrophil19 said:

win10 exclusive.

Pfff cheeky Microsoft. I had windows 10 free upgrade after having to wipe my pc due to a virus they wanted me to buy windows 10 this time. No chance screw greedy Microsoft won’t bother with the game

this game isnt working will sombody please make a statement of what the fuck is going with this garbage !!!

Bom dia…
Estou iniciando o jogo e o mesmo não carrega. Alguém sabe alguma solução?

I have tried re installing 4 times now and still doesn’t work WTF is happening, I have tried the basics. This is a huge joke. You pay for a game and expect the support behind it. HOW the **** do you fix this issue of not loading into the game. Menu works Fine, enter game lobby under multi-player but cannot join games. Same with cam mode doesn’t work.

Hi, your game is not even launching. I’m very frustrated, but I could be patient. Do y’all have a customer support dept. we could ask for help?

Guys, REALLY? Everything in this game is blocking another thing. Workers block by tree, workers block my other workers, workers block by building , soldiers block by other soldiers when running, soldiers block by other soldier in fights, DID YOU ACUTALLY PLAY THIS THING BEFORE U BRING IT OUT??? GOD damn , poor age of empires that have u as dev. ( sry but this game is useless for now )

The game does not start for me, please fix this.

@xwsn said:
The game does not start for me, please fix this.

@SinusMiniKing said:
Guys, REALLY? Everything in this game is blocking another thing. Workers block by tree, workers block my other workers, workers block by building , soldiers block by other soldiers when running, soldiers block by other soldier in fights, DID YOU ACUTALLY PLAY THIS THING BEFORE U BRING IT OUT??? GOD **** , poor age of empires that have u as dev. ( sry but this game is useless for now )

@AndrewMuscle8 said:
Hi, your game is not even launching. I’m very frustrated, but I could be patient. Do y’all have a customer support dept. we could ask for help?

It works on My Machine…