Coming Content Updates for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition - Age of Empires

Path finding for sure, and if we are talking about keeping the AOE 1 pathing constraints that aren’t there in AOE2 (Although I do believe we would all be better for it, thats why the original mode exists after all) You could make it so that units find solutions way faster, the current way they take forever to find a new path if at all, other units could move away to make space or they could determine a specific and linear way they are going to address chokeholds together. That way, even if there is only one square of wall destroyed they will quickly organize and single file walk through it instead of the current mushpit that forms and everyone dies trying to get in cause a catapult is firing at them.

Personally one of those hoping for an expansion. Hopefully including gates, farm queue and unit formations in said expansion.

Also, I know that this is hardly the devs’ fault and more a Microsoft thing, but I feel like MS having restricted it to their Store is only going to hurt this game. First off, the files are locked, so modding will be restricted, even with developer tools. Second, they end up tossing aside potential adopters of this game, considering everyone is on Steam. ■■■■, GOG has a much heavier userbase than the Microsoft Store! It’s easy to understand why they are getting a lot of criticism for such a decision. After all, MS Store doesn’t have much of an interface, let alone one that’s gamer-friendly. And most of the apps on there are just a bunch of mobile game ports and knock-offs that make all the indies on Steam look like AAA titles in comparison. You’d think they’d have learned by now that they should leave the PC game marketplace to their betters. Not sure if they’re willing to change their position, but I would welcome such a change were it to happen.

When will the patches be out?! Increase in pop cap in the campagins please!

Hope we get news soon

It would be nice if the game could be modded. There are a lot of creative things you could make.

@rodrigovalefly said:

@“SotS CalvaryMax” said:
It works on My Machine…

What are the configurations of your machine?

Windows 10 i5 Proc 16g ram, integrated video. Its an Asus Vivo mini. No problem on my MS Surface Pro I

How about adding a new game mode (like the classic & definitive mode) : one new mode just newly added units, civilizations, formations, gates etc…?

@Serchant92 said:
How about adding a new game mode (like the classic & definitive mode) : one new mode just newly added units, civilizations, formations, gates etc…?

too late… this suggestion must be, an Expansion.