Commanderies are the only defensive buildings that cant be updated

My point was that as an age 3 shipment it is still considered worth around 1k resources so it is still not like they are upgraded for free. If anything it makes it more expensive than just getting the upgrade since now towers cost 250w + (1000/number of towers).

That age 3 card for towers though is great, it arrives instantly, gives them the fortified upgrade and the flamethrower attack which just melts any units trying to siege it, they’re nice to place next to fixed guns to defend them from being sieged at close range.

1 Like

I agree it’s a nice card.

Maybe advanced commandries could be an age 3 shipment and also give 50% attack or something. I don’t think many people use it.

Or make the age 3 fire tower card also give a boost to commandery attack, the card is really fun but rarely used competitively and it’s questionable whether it’s worth 1k res especially as it doesn’t even give you a tower, you need to have a few already for it to be worth it.

Well the fire tower card gives 600 resources worth of upgrades and if you value the fire attack for 300-400 resources it is probably already a decent power level for an age 3 shipment. though yea it’s probably more funny than strong

1 Like