Community-made list of issues

How about your ISP? or Network?
Dou you have performance issues even on Skirmishes or Single Player

yes i have same problem in singleplayer and skirmishes you can check my latest video i made with age 3 you can see that massive lag in it in 3 ~ 4 scene

La Inteligencia Artificial no construye el mercado del envío de equipo “Casa de Nassau”
Casa de Nassau

1 Like

La Inteligencia Artificial de Francia en modo tratado siempre usa la Revolución francesa, esto genera un gran problema porque la IA toma a los Sansculottes como infantería y no como aldeanos.

ive come across 2 bugs since buying AOE DE, forts seemed to be bug with the build limit, it always comes up saying my fort limit has been reached despite no forts being on the map, and ive noticed the same bug with the dutch banks as wel, i cant build any due to it saying ive hit my limit when nothing has been built yet, kind of frustrating when these are fundamental to your game play but you cant even use them :roll_eyes:

22 Lenape Allies card (IV, Haudenosaunee) takes 40s to arrive but 22 Cherokee and 22 Cree Allies take 60s to arrive.

“Consulate” Mexican unit shipment Criollos takes 60s to arrive but Tulancingo Cuirassiers and Spanish Sympathizers take 40s to arrive.

2 Wokou Junks (USA and Mexican Revolutionary California shipment) is a Mercenary ship and takes 40s to arrive rather than the expected 60s.

German Mercenary Loyalty card doesn’t affect the Food and Wood costs of Circle Army and Adler Von Lubeck (though tooltips suggest that may be by design?)

All Battleship cards arrive in 40s rather than 60s but all cards are reduced in cost by Mercenary Loyalty so you’d expect them to arrive in 60s. Also, Battleships are tagged as “Mercenary Warship” but don’t benefit from German Mercenary Contracts (Swedish card that buffs Mercenary HP and Attack) and receive the same Imperial Age stats with the Mercenary Contractor politician (Mercenary and Outlaw hitpoints and attack greatly increased) as with any other Imperial Age politician.

The Mercenary Contractor age up politician tooltip description says he increases Outlaw hitpoints and attack but in reality he does nothing to Outlaws.

Thanks to NinePointEight for most of these.

1 Like

As they dont from water ceremony despite being warships, balance purpouses

Hausa Kingdom Builder tooltip for transforming into Tokens of Influence after shipping the age 4 card Sokoto Chronicle says 200 influence but it’s actually 100 when you click it.

USA age 2 card Hamiltonian Economics tooltip says it makes Market technologies free and refunds already-researched ones, but actually only works on economic Market technologies and doesn’t affect Frontiersmen. Also, the tooltip says it improves Market buy rates but in reality doesn’t affect Market rates at all.

And what about ranked ?

Latest patch shadownerfed Inquisitors to no longer retain full damage in Cover Mode and now they lose 50% of damage in Cover Mode. Just in case this was seen as a bug, here’s a list of similar units with non-standard Cover Mode negatives for the devs to fix or not:

• Wokou Ronin (40% reduction to melee in Cover Mode rather than 50%)
  • Barbary Warrior (40% reduction to siege in Cover Mode rather than 50%)
  • Corsair Captain (no reduction to any stats in Cover Mode besides movement speed)
  • Trabant (no reduction to melee attack in Cover Mode but 50% reduction to pistol and siege attack)
  • Levied Spearman (30% reduction to melee and siege attack in Cover Mode rather than 50%)
  • Sentry (30% reduction to melee and siege attack in Cover Mode rather than 50%)
  • Papal Guard (enables pistol charged attack at -50% damage without requiring Papal Arsenal card)
  • Pirate (Letter of Marque (Haiti card) no reduction to ranged damage in cover mode)

USA Fort tooltip after shipping “Texan Forts” Federal Card shows “5 Sharpshooters” when it actually produces 4 at a time:

On the PUP, Conquistadors are costing 80 FOOD 80 COIN rather than the 80 FOOD 80 WOOD that the notes said they were supposed to cost.

Very cool, thanks much for the response! Also, the Sudanese Hakura System doesn’t affect Construction Wagons (unlike other techs that reduce Construction Wagon costs such as Tupi Forest Burning and Cree Textile Craftsmanship, mostly just affects USA though). And in the PUP the USA Pennsylvania Tammany Festival card Cree Native Embassy Travois model was changed to a normal wagon but kept the name:

Haudenosaunee/Lakota Tribal Marketplaces gather 50% slower than other civs on Coal Mines (such as found on the map “England”). I assume this is a bug because the Tribal Marketplaces gather at the same accelerated speed as everyone else on the map “Panama” with the special Wrecked Treasure Ship “mines”.

“Texan Forts” Revolutionary shipment from Mexico’s Texas Revolt doesn’t automatically spawn the Consulate Musketeers/Cuirassiers/Lancers you can unlock at Forts from previous Mexico cards. This is pretty strong because normally “Texan Forts” (for the USA, even their “Consulate” Magyars, Uhlans, etc.) can only train one type of unit at a time but for Mexico allows you to train multiple, so I assume it’s unintended. If unintended, then Musketeers/Cuirassiers/Lancers should be automatically trained by the Texan Forts.

Also, the tooltip for spawning State Militia from “Texan Forts” after revolting to Texas as Mexico says “producing 7 State Militia” but only spawns 5:

Well thanks for breaking the “can’t post more than 3 times in a row” for me either way, I just found out that:

Corsair Marksmen (Hausa Morocco Alliance) missed the boat on -0.6x multiplier vs heavy cav and are still using the old pre-nerf multipliers (which wasn’t mentioned in Hexooze’s post about other light inf that also didn’t get nerfed):

British “4 Drummers” shipment area buff stacks with the Drummer area buff from native-trained Hanover Drummers (kinda complicated, I might fill out a full bug report for this one).

Spanish-Mexico Revolt card “Cattle Drivers” tooltip says it ships 10 semi-fattened cows and 10 Cuerudos but only ships 8 cows and 1 Cuerudo.

As of the April Update: Mercenary Contractor (European age up Politician, Age V) tooltip is still incorrect in stating that it provides a boost to Outlaw hp/attack. Can be fixed by removing “and Outlaw” from the tooltip. Also, Hamiltonian Economics tooltip says it “improves Market buy rates” but it doesn’t do that.

I posted this in the bug page, but I’m not sure if it’s actually a bug. Ottoman Bashibozuk can still raid villagers in 2 shots like minutemen used to be able to do. Is this an intentional perk, or should they also have a negative multiplier?

The “move all units” button next to the minimap doesn’t work on Native Warriors.

1 Like

There are some bugs with cosmetic hero skins.

2 Likes