Community Sage: Rhrmn

I have done this topic in order to congratulate our most active member in the Age of Empires forums and to name him (or at least suggest) that he should be given a badge as the Community Sage / The Wisest of the community.

Congratulations on those 1000 points, mate!

I hope you keep the good work on these fórums :smiley:

Thanks @KingDarBoja. :slight_smile:

LOL. Sure, private messages anybody? :smiley:
Also I didn’t know that we can make a thread to promote an individual?!? Even for an off topic forum this seems little over the top and well…off. I would see these in contest and news section. Anyhow, you two must have a camaraderie, that’s good. Enjoy @rrhnm

@UnboltedCord996 said:
LOL. Sure, private messages anybody? :smiley:
Also I didn’t know that we can make a thread to promote an individual?!? Even for an off topic forum this seems little over the top and well…off. I would see these in contest and news section. Anyhow, you two must have a camaraderie, that’s good. Enjoy @rrhnm

Yeah, camaraderie since I joined these forums, rhrmn has done a great job keeping the order in these forum along with Andy P and the other mods. So I think he deserves some kind of award for his great effort, you know.

According to the rules of conduct, don’t create a post for specific members. So…

[Mod hat on: Threads that are kind are OK by the rules. This thread is kind.]

Don’t make war, make Friends :smiley:

Mods are awesome. They keep the community alive. :wink:

I apologize then. I will make friends. Its a riddle.