Competitive approach

Una de las comunidades más grandes en la actualidad es la de AOE2. Puesto que la escena competitiva del juego se encuentra viva en gran medida gracias a Voobly, ¿Hay planes para reintegrar a la comunidad hacia la plataforma oficial con este juego? y ¿Existe un interés por darle ese toque competitivo a esta reedición ?

One of the largest communities today is the AOE2 community. Since the competitive ladder of the game is largely alive thanks to Voobly, are there any plans to reintegrate the community into the official platform with this game? And are you guys interested in giving this competitive approach to this remake?

sorry for my english :stuck_out_tongue:

This is something that isn’t really clarified along the posts. But it would be great that they allow and hold a good online platform as Steam or Blizzard (Wc3 old Battle.net) that allowed the competitive approach of the game or in the end we will end playing online through Voobly. This would allow future AoE IV (if it arrives) to have a fixed online platform.

Y no te preocupes, lo has escrito bastante bien!

i’m totally looking for competitve approach, I think it will be similar to AoE II HD in steam

@AnteBellumPax said:
Una de las comunidades más grandes en la actualidad es la de AOE2. Puesto que la escena competitiva del juego se encuentra viva en gran medida gracias a Voobly, ¿Hay planes para reintegrar a la comunidad hacia la plataforma oficial con este juego? y ¿Existe un interés por darle ese toque competitivo a esta reedición ?

One of the largest communities today is the AOE2 community. Since the competitive ladder of the game is largely alive thanks to Voobly, are there any plans to reintegrate the community into the official platform with this game? And are you guys interested in giving this competitive approach to this remake?

sorry for my english :stuck_out_tongue:

Me gustaria ver una forma competitiva como starcraft. AOE es mucho mas dificil y hay mas estrategias para mi.

I would to have a competitive mode as starcraft. AOE is harder and has more strategies which can give you the victory.

Et en Français pour finir. J’aimerai voir une forme compétitive comme starcraft. AOE est plus dur à prendre en main et nous amène à développer plus de stratégies pour vaincre.

See you on the battleground

would like *