Compilation of bugs (Steam ver., though Microsoft ver. might also be affected)

I made threads on the Steam containing all the bugs that not only happen to me but also to other players and people around the world. All of them happened or remained after build 36211 (April 2020 update).

Here are the links: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1017900/discussions/1/2264689848040415162/ (Part 1)
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1017900/discussions/1/2248931052757548115/ (Part 2)

5 Likes

It’s been really a surprise for me to spot that many bugs, honestly. I hope this helps.

2 Likes

You can add basically all The different codes for blue screen of death full system crash.

1 Like

This is a good idea.
Please add the Armored Elephant attack animation to this list. The animation is not very fluid and choppy.
This error exists since beta testing.

3 Likes

You mean the way that elephants attack something that’s in FRONT of them but are looking to the SIDE instead?

Oh yes, I will add that too.

2 Likes

I had crashes before but haven’t been able to replicate them since I verified file integrity with the Steam client and restarted my computer.

1 Like

Done. I also found another bug related to Hero Hannibal. Added it to the list, too.

1 Like

I do not mean that. I do not know how to explain it better, it is animation at any angle.

Also, wild elephants and War Elephant don’t have the same problem. Its animation is correct unlike the Armored.

This video explains it best:

This problem exists since beta.

2 Likes

Oh yes, I added the issue. In fact, I even found more bugs along the way :frowning_face:

1 Like

Since apparently I cannot edit my own past threads/posts here, I will be editing my Steam thread instead.

It was a nice idea to share the link here with both the community and developers. It may have more relevance now. Thanks all for supporting this iniciative, and I hope we all have fun playing the game no matter what :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Added 3 new bugs:

• Foragers have trouble collecting Food from Berry Bushes
  • Game Speed does not save when setting it to a preferred value in the Options [possibly not a bug with game speed but one with hotkeys]
  • Some units spawn inside their buildings and get stuck

More info can be found in my Steam thread.

2 Likes

The default “select next idle Villager” hotkey conflicts with the “Send Message” one. Sometimes, pressing “.” will not only look for idle Villagers but also open the Messages Menu as well. This error happens when testing a map with Scenario Editor, but I think it also happens during the campaign. Restoring hotkeys to their default Grid values fixes the issue, but has to be done everytime the bug happens.

1 Like

I just added a bug that I formerly believed to be a one time issue, but it wasn’t:

When the screen is resumed after it being turned off due to power settings, the game appears visible but out of focus, instead of foreground as it was prior to the screen turning off. The only way to re-select the game is by pressing Alt-Tab.

1 Like