I was editing the wiki lately and I noticed some really werid “official descriptions”. Not all of them are made by FE though, some are by ES too.
- Armor class 11 is named All buildings except port, where Port was never a building. (ES)
- Armor class 19’s name excluded Turtle Ships, but Turtle Ships are present. (FE, because FE included them)
- Arambai is described as a Cavalry Archer, even when it is officially classified as a Conquistador.
- Ballistics: I don’t know if it a notion or official description but Gunpowder units are specifically excluded. Despite this, Turtle Ships and Arambai benefit from Ballistics. The current official description does say “unique naval units”, so that explains Turtle Ships though.
- Chemistry: almost same story. Why does Chemistry burn the darts of Arambai when Chemistry doesn’t give Arambai an attack boost? Even if minor boost, Chemistry gives Trebuchets, Mangonels and Scorpions +1 attack.
- Why do BBT have 120 base attack and benefit from Chemistry? You NEED Chemistry to unlock BBT, just remove the effect of Chemistry from BBTs. I get it that defensive structures are meant to get +1 attack, but it’s again a Gunpowder “unit”.