- GAME BUILD #: 100.13.12327.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
The Cuirassier treasure guardian is unable to damage other treasure guardians when converted by a player using special hero ability.
Internally, this is because its hand attack action is flagged to restrict its ability to deal damage to Enemy player-controlled units only and not neutral Gaia units. I guess changing the flag to GAIAEnemy would cause it to damage its allied Gaia units when not converted, so I’m not quite sure what the solution is here.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Play Lakota on a map which spawns Cuirassier treasure guardian (such as Pyrenees)
- Use your Warchief’s special ability to convert a Cuirassier treasure guardian
- Attempt to attack any treasure guardians with your converted Cuirassier
- Witness no damage being dealt
Converted Cuirassier guardian being able to deal damage to other guardians once converted.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
converted cuir bug.age3Yrec (8.6 MB)
Additional note: the rec goes out-of-sync shortly afterwards.