Coop campaign Alaric 1 has wrong poplimit

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 58259
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
In the first Coop Alaric mission, there was no pop limit for the host of the game (the Goth player) even though the hints says there is a 100 pop cap for both players.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Open the first coop mission of the Alaric campaign
  2. make houses as the goths player

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

The Goth player is also supposed to have a pop limit of 100 or maybe 110 if the Goths bonus counts. Alternatively maybe the hints are wrong and the Goths aren’t supposed to have a pop limit of 100.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

poplimit

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

MP Replay v101.101.58259.0 @2022.02.09 155013 (1).aoe2record (17.8 MB)

Yes, I already made a topic about it. They can go all the way up to 200, so I think someone forgot to change the pop limit for player 1 when making it.

1 Like

Hi @nimanoe01 !

Thanks, we are already tracking this issue!