These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: latest build (nov 2021 patch)
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store (both)
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Corpse does not generate resources (or return resources) when it can’t spawn on incorrect terrain. example such as Saracen’s monk suppose to return gold after research of Madrasah tech, but if you put the monk into transport ship and ship dies on water, gold is NOT returned due to corpse not spawning.
heres a video monk not return gold - YouTube
this was reported back in May but not yet addressed, please allow corpse (or invisible corpses) to still generate over object such as water, trees or cliffs so they can still return resources.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- pick saracens
- research Madrasah tech
- make a monk and have it dies on land to return gold
- make a 2nd monk put it into transport ship, have ship die on water and no gold returned
gold gets returned