Coustillier "rework"

next step is when coustilier hits any unit then all enemy units will die instantly xD after that trust some ppl will come out just increase the cost little bit then it will be ok xD xD 11 11 11 11

1 Like

They wish.
Janissaries are good because they show up in the Castle Age, and HCs will never be good unless the devs buff them until broken, so Burgundian HCs are still a terrible investment.

ofc its bad investment when u can train OP king unit for only 55 g and f xD

55 gold cost is a joke obviously when their supposed to counter unit camels cost 60 gold. I can understand they beat pikes in 1v1 but camels?

i stop playing this game in multiplayer cuz of this new civs …Seriously game has been wrecked with ultimate absurd UT’s and and stupid new units. %100 NONSENSE !!

It is possible to remain the charge attack bonus. But plz Give them negative cavalry armor as Ballista elephant as the cost of crazy charge bonus atk. Pikes and Camels (Perhaps include Kamayuk), as a counter unit, should not take charge attack bonus. Pikes and Camels should not die so fast when facing Coustillier. Cavalry cannot charge spear-unit in reality. Camels’ scent can disrupt cavalry and horse dare not to charge.

I think a good nerf would be to have the charged attack not work against monks, because they are strong against monks atm. even though monk is listed as a counter.

Just thought of it, and wanted to get it to the forum. Sorry if this is the wrong place. Just throwing out the idea.

The Coustillier don’t need any nerf at all, why? Because it is a meh unit after their charge, and their chrage takes long time to back again, so once they charged and failed to kill the enemy they will dead ez unless you flee away. If i play Burgandians i will use Cavalier not Coustillier

You should not ignore charge attack bonus attack. Coustillier is somewhat like hybrid of reusable flaming Camel+ better Hussar. Besides, Coustillier lacks good counter, unlike other cavalry.

Not true, after the initial charge, almost everything kills them.

You can go back under your Castle easily

The problem would be a good chunk of those counters are dead by charge attack, so the number thins out quickly. What’s left may or may not be able to clear up “weaker” coustillier.

The Coustillier one shot every archer base unit Lonbowman,Plumed,Jannissaries,Handcannoneers,Skirms,Cav Archers,rattans etc and you still say it is balanced.I think your way of thinking needs balance too