Creating a lobby, can't be seen by other people

Game Version:

• Build (33164)
  • Platform (Steam or Microsoft Store)

Issue:

In Steam, I create a game in default server or in west us server, and no one else can see the game, so no once will join to the game.
Playing with Xboxpass I can handle it creating the game in the wetsus server.
my best ping server is the eastus, and I rarely have played there.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Create a game lobby from Colombia in steam
  2. search your game in the list of lobbies, or ask a friend to do it.
3 Likes

This happens about 50% of the time with me. Sometimes it shows up, sometimes it doesn’t. I have to keep remaking the game until it becomes visible. I am pretty certain that it’s an ubiquitous bug - as in it’s happening to everyone, and a lot of people just aren’t aware that their game is invisible and instead think players are simply not joining their game.

2 Likes

This also happens with me sometimes,I usually just rehost till it appears.

UPDATE: This bug seems to have stopped after recent patches and server maintenance.

just tried again in steam, and my game doesn’t appears

1 Like

Yep, the bug is back in full today. It seems clear that it depends on the stress on the servers. On a saturday evening, it’s basically unplayable, and on top of this bug there are also constant disconnects.

1 Like

trying today from steam it doesn’t work.

Have to play from xbox, and creating the game in west us.

same here, when i play lobby i usually play with a friend, i have to create the game over and over again until he sees it, then other people join too.
without that sort of feedback i would just assume that there’s no people playing.

1 Like

tried again 5 mins ago.

And have the same problem.

Come on microsoft, you are supposed to be a competent company. This bug has been ther for 1 month+