- **GAME BUILD #: 101.101.51737.0 7126076
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
Hi to everyone.
I’m having an issue with the Crimson Blood mod since the last update.
The mod does not work anymore, and if I quit the game and re-enter I find the mod uninstalled every time.
If I sign to it again, it does not work and if I quit the game the all cycle repeats.
Maybe I’m doing something wrong given my ignorance, but I can’t find out a solution ^^
Every time I download the mod. It doesn’t work when activated, and I have to reinstall it every time I open the game.
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Download the mod by sign it.
- Activate the mod in the undersigned list.
- Start a match/campaign scenario to see it does not work
- Quit the game
- Launch the game to see that the mod disappeared from the undersigned list, and it has to be downloaded again.
I can share only one screenshot, but this is how the mod appears to me every time I launch the game again, I have to subscribe and download it again
Thanks for your help.