Crimson Blood Mod Issue after last update

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• **GAME BUILD #: 101.101.51737.0 7126076
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Hi to everyone.

I’m having an issue with the Crimson Blood mod since the last update.

The mod does not work anymore, and if I quit the game and re-enter I find the mod uninstalled every time.
If I sign to it again, it does not work and if I quit the game the all cycle repeats.

Maybe I’m doing something wrong given my ignorance, but I can’t find out a solution ^^

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

Every time I download the mod. It doesn’t work when activated, and I have to reinstall it every time I open the game.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Download the mod by sign it.
  2. Activate the mod in the undersigned list.
  3. Start a match/campaign scenario to see it does not work
  4. Quit the game
  5. Launch the game to see that the mod disappeared from the undersigned list, and it has to be downloaded again.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

I can share only one screenshot, but this is how the mod appears to me every time I launch the game again, I have to subscribe and download it again

Thanks for your help.

Hey, this currently doesn’t happen in our tests, does it happen to you 100% of the times? Did you try verifying your game files on steam?

I see your game is heavily modded, looks like a conflict with other mod.

Hi, sorry for the late reply but I had internet issues these days.

This happen to me 100% of the times Steam files verified but the issue remains the same.

Thank you for your answer.

Hi, sorry for the late reply but I had internet issues these days.

I cancelled all the other mods keeping only the ones I obtained through the Challenges, but the still persists as always.

Thank you for your answer.

Hi again, we are not responsible for all mods working always as its a community creation, that we have no control over, and while we want to help when we can, this looks like an issue that happens only to you. I subscribed to the mod successfully and after restarting the game, the mod worked. The only thing i can think of that could help is trying to delete all mods from your mods file manually in your game files, and trying to resubscribe to them again. Let me know if this helps, but hopefully even if not, you´ll be able to enjoy our great game even without this bloody (pun intended) mod.

Good evening.

Thanks for the advices. I’ll try them.

I asked for help because I’m not very smart about these kind of things.

Yes, it’s not a big issue after all. An update did the problem, maybe the next updates will fix it ^^

Thank you for answering me.

I wish you a good continuation.

1 Like