Cropped Spanish Age up Text

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD #: 100.12.47581.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

The texts regarding age ups in spanish appear incomplete, in the attached screenshot, youll see, it should say “Secciona un político de la edad de las fortalezas” but instead reads only “ecciona un político de la edad de las fortalez” It probably happens with the other ages as well.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Get the necessary resources to age up
  2. Click on the age up icon in the town center
  3. See the missing text in the top when you are selecting your age up politician

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

• Not necessary

A bit correction, it should be: “Selecciona un político de la edad de las fortalezas”

my bad, fixed the typo in my bug report

1 Like

Fix it again, we dont want cutted politicians hahahaha

Other option could be Elige instead Selecciona, if the latter is too long