Crushs occured whenever a player clicks Imperial Age

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 73855
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Crushs happened since ~1 week before and occured if anyone clicked imperial age.
Same crush repeats for not only game played, but also when reviewing recorded games and when spectating.
Restore Game didn’t solve the problem but caused an instant crush.
Amoug players playing together, I am the only one got such issue.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

Unclear
Repeated for several times this afternoon but not anymore right now.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start a game or a recording or a spectating
  2. Wait until someone clicked imp
  3. Crush occurs

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Continuing as normal

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

N/A

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
MP Replay v101.102.8319.0 #(73855) @2023.01.07 162740 (5).aoe2record (2.5 MB)

Hi @akazakari
Could you try disabling mods, restarting the game and try to advance to Imperial again as you mentioned?
I tried to repro but couldn’t.

Thanks for your report!

Hi, @ Felizon89 sorry for the late response.
The same crushes occured occassionally these days and there are several things I have learned through trials.

The crush only occurs at the first time imperial age is clicked. If it’s not crushed, then the same crush won’t happen again unless the game is turned off and relauched through steam.

The frequency of the bug is relatively low and happens ~once every 5 trials.

Mods seem to have nothing to do with this crushes since I start the game with the same mod setting every trial.

The current solution I used to deal with the bug is to start a single player skirmish with khmer starting at castle age with unlimited resources to click imp immediately. It proof to be effective.

I’m gonna talk with the team about this. Thanks @akazakari :slight_smile: