Cuman 2nd towncenter hp

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.102.9814.0 (#75350) 10347837 (latest version)
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
The teal player built a 2nd towncenter in feudal age as the cumans. Upon completion the towncenter had only ~600 hp and had a damaged appearance (was on fire) despite taking no damage and appearing to build fine (the hp was rising normally as it was building). this issue was apparent in both the game and the replay.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
    This was the first time I’ve encountered this issue.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. I am unsure how to reproduce this bug.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The towncenter builds with full hp.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

MP Replay v101.102.9814.0 #(75350) @2023.02.08 001352 (1).aoe2record (2.3 MB)

It’s linked to how the TC gets replaced in Castle, and doesn’t actually scale the values properly. It also lets you build a TC to about 60%, and have it instantly complete upon reaching Castle Age.

2 Likes

This is an issue we are already tracking, something is messing up when advancing age.
Thanks for the report! :slight_smile:

1 Like