Dawn of the Dukes release date?

August is 10 days away.
Why is there no release date?
Why hasn’t there been any information about civs?

13 Likes

I understand that issues happen internally with development but some communication would be nice.

This was like 3 weeks ago and there hasn’t been any mention of DotD since then.
Me and a few other people I know have not preordered DotD or the AOE4+DotD deal because we were waiting some information of what exactly was going to be included in the DLC.

6 Likes

Certainly a good question, I would like to know the date too or at least more information about the bonuses and special units…

8 Likes

You can’t actually pre-order the DotD on Steam yet, just the AoE4 which includes the DotD DLC

2 Likes

I’m dying to get new information on the DLC, anything

2 Likes

Same here. 14 14 14 14 14 14 14

2 Likes

You’re right.
I actually never noticed.

So, they put DotD on the steam store, mention it’s coming out in a couple of months, say that you can preorder AOE4 to get DotD, BUT you can’t preorder DotD by itself a week before the month it’s meant to release.
That is so strange to me.

1 Like

more like 3 - 4 days.

I want Bohemians now

3 Likes

End of August mostly.

3 Likes

On a side note, would be nice to have some info on the release date for the Co-op campaigns as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

give us the Poles already

6 Likes

Most likely. This is the last week of July. Any DotD info should come by the second week of August the latest.

1 Like

Maybe after release DLC for AoE III (02.08) they will show more about DotD? I very hope so…

2 Likes

I hope some new info this week. We’ll see

5 Likes

Hopefully never. Awful cashcrab DLC

Sad but true
Hope the best for the new DLC

rofl no. their ading some of most importent strongest euro civs

I was waiting for this civs so i can play my own history finally haha )

2 Likes

Welcome ! You can’t wait to play Kiejstatut, Jadwiga or Jan Žizka ?

2 Likes