DE JUST GLITCHED MY FRIEND OUT OF RANKED QUEUE AND I GOT BANNED

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 7486483
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I was in 2v2 ranked queue with my friend. We found a match and I went to the game just norma. But my friend glitched to the MAIN MENU. I will repeat: THE GAME JUST SENT HIM TO THE MAIN MENU

When this happened, I resigned the game, of course. But when we went to look for another game I WAS BANNED.

How are you supposed to PUNISH players if your game isnt even fixed for that matter. By the way I was livestreaming and had to wait while everyone was watching. This is UNACEPTABLE. And I will say it again: UNACEPTABLE. This game is UNPLAYABLE. FIX. THIS. GAME.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

This is the first time and I HOPE this is the last. Yet, I will be here if it happens again.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. GO TO TG RANKED QUEUE
  2. GO INTO GAME???
  3. GET BANNED

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Well, I guess we should join and play.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

I don’t have. But its recorded on stream, will provide it later in the comments (I am curently in the livestream it just happened).

5 Likes

This is my friend’s screen when it happened.

1 Like

It happening a lot. Microsoft, please you need to fix these issues ASAP. More attention to our community, please…

1 Like

It was already good. He says he was going to change even better. It wasn’t good anymore. It was kind of bad too. It was bad. Now it looks like it got worse.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, thanks a lot for this report!
We are now tracking the issue.
Hope youll have a nice day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Good to see devs looking into the reports.