Decepção no sistema de pontos em ranqueada

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed. age of empires 3 DE

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD. steam
hi it’s been almost a year since launch and we still see several
disappointment flaws is the points system of the ranked ones I put two videos
to show how frustrating we are going to start with the first video the guy
I left only that the system as told defeat I thought it was for him
have left with more points than me in the second video I made a point of leaving with more
points that my opponent and yet there was a loss of points
Observe well and see if they fix this live Monday through Friday 6:00 pm Twitch

oi ja se passaram quase um ano após o lançamento e ainda vemos várias
falhas decepção é o sistema de pontos das ranqueadas coloquei dois vídeos
para mostrar como é frustrante vamos começar pelo primeiro vídeo o cara
saiu eu ganhei só que o sistema contou como derrota pensei que era por ele
ter saiu com mais pontos que eu no segundo vídeo fiz questão de sair com mais
pontos que meu oponente e ainda sim houve perda de pontos
Observem bem e vejam se consertam isso ao vivo de segunda a sexta 18:00 h Twitch

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. bugs sistema de pontos ranqueada
  2. 50% frequência
  3. mesmo obtendo a vitória :1st_place_medal: o sistema retira os pontos e marca como derrota

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem. https://youtu.be/mrcZy_uAqu8

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

1 Like

Gatao I watched your video and I understood the problem. What I believe is a balancing error.

When we beat a noob, the ranked score is impaired, and it seems to me that this is the case. The paradox is that the game should only allow us to play against players at the same level of balance.

but it happened constantly how 🤷♂️ will I be able to reach the first places if even when I win the match my points are taken away and it is a lot of work to get them

mas aconteceram constantemente como :man_shrugging: vou poder chegar aos primeiros lugares se mesmo quando vence a partida meus pontos são retirados e da um trabalho muito grande para obtê-los

1 Like