Delhi Sultanate timer stuck at 0 in Babur 4

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: Current DoI
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

I’m playing Babur 4, and I got bored when the enemy started attacking, so I ran forward to help my allies. The enemy leader then declared that because I was now attacking first, he would change his plans as well. This led to the game having two timers for when the Delhi Sultanate would withdraw. I then decided to roll with my supposed plan to attack, and swarmed the enemy, pushing them back quite significantly, before they started pouring out more and more units, pushing me back. After a while, one of their timers disappeared, the enemy leader said something about his servants getting him ready for battle, and the other timer became stuck on 0. I think therefore, I may have triggered an event too early, and broken it or something. Not gamebreaking, and I can still win, but kind of strange.

Also, just after unpausing this, I found the enemy leader ran forward by himself and got himself killed, may want to address that.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

Only played once, so:

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play Babur 4.
  2. Convert both the Khans to your side, and destroy all the enemy stockpiles except the one furthest South West.
  3. When they go forward to attack, attack with them, and destroy the final stockpile.
    4 Get the two timers, then wait for the one of them to expire.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Not sure, but probably not have a timer stuck at 0 for a long time.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

@IkoKnight8151, seeing as you just tracked another Babur bug.