Desert Archer does not have voicelines for move command

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 100.12.37189.0 UP
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

The Desert Archer does not have any voicelines for moving. It has voicelines for selection and attacking, but not for moving to a location on the map.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

I have only gotten the Africa maps out of the RM pools a few times. But it happened all the times I played.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play on an African map and build a tavern.
  2. Recruit desert archers.
  3. Command them to move somewhere - they obey but do not acknowledge.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

They should say something when ordered to move - the equivalent of “yes” or “I’m going now” or “I’ll do it”. :smiley:

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

Not applicable

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

desert_archer_no_audio.age3Yrec (12.0 MB)

I train desert archers towards the end of the battle.

Hi @DiplexBoss6, thanks for another report :smiley:. We’re now tracking this issue :slight_smile:.

1 Like