Devs are fully engaging with Reddit community

Looks like the AOE forums are just for speculations :rofl:

2 Likes

This isnā€™t relicā€™s forum platform after all, so maybe they struggle to login here :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Or they got hint of what was being discussed here and the atmosphere LOL

4 Likes

Omg, i think i did not play 1vs1ā€¦

There go away my name in the absent boxā€¦

1 Like

Reddit is basically all PR.

2 Likes

It sure helps in making the AOE Insiders feel neglected :joy:

5 Likes

In my opinion a lot of the most frequently posted threads on this forum had very little value (from a development point of view). Itā€™s just some users pushing some (usually very niche) personal opinion and the rest of the forum telling them why they disagree. I would avoid this place like a plague if I was a dev of the game too.

5 Likes

Whatā€™s the point of being an alleged ā€˜insiderā€™ then?

Not much, apparently.

1 Like

This is so sad. One employee gives a single short comment on another platform and everyone loses their mind. Itā€™s like finally hearing that quiet kid in the back of class crack a joke. This shouldnā€™t be monumental lol

5 Likes

I mean, in the end, isnā€™t that what beta feedback is as well? Lol

Yeah if the beta feedback looks anything like the threads in these forums, Iā€™d chuck all the feedback straight to trash

1 Like

There was some good feedback. And also some terrible/useless threads.

I definitely wouldnā€™t bother even looking at these threads until after the game comes out if I were them.

2 Likes

NDA, canā€™t reveal. But Beta is basically ā€œthis is what I want, please give me thisā€ and 100,000 people all say everything they want from all different categories :joy: Iā€™m so glad actually for the beta feedback. The same information can be relayed peacefully and respectfully. The forums are way too toxic

2 Likes