Devs please give the ability to choose which followup soundtrack we get after civ theme

At the start of the game I abolutely love hearing the civ themes, gets me pumped to play the particular civ, specially Mayans, Sicilians, Lithuanians and Britons. Its like soo them. Fits them to a T

But sometimes the followup track is not fitting. Like for example ‘booty and kings’ following up after the Cuman theme fits so nicely because of the flashback to the Kotyan Khan campaign scenario 2, and it fits great

But booty and kings feel so wrong with Burgundians and the new Indian civs.

Also i dont mind ‘pork parts’ but I dont like it as a followup to Spanish and huns and koreans. Need something more hype for them like booty and kings

Now I could use the ‘standard’ sound settings and have shamburger as the followup to every civs theme, but that seems a bit boring. I do like the diversity in music from the different expansions, like cumans with booty and kings as i have mentioned and pork parts goes nicely following up the Mayan theme

Currently if you want to hear the civ themes you have to pick dynamic or standard sound settings. Which is not optimal. Shuffle gets rid of the civ themes which i dont like as well

SO GIME ABILITY TO CHOOSE WHICH TRACKS FOLLOWS UP WHICH CIVS THEME K THANKS

3 Likes

Gona bump this once for visibility