Devs please start banning people that quits on ranked, ban him 1 month

peoplethat quit on ranked when scores are similars should be reported and banned somehow

You can report them while ingam and after the match.

what is the rule?
if a player leaves ranked games 3 times is banned 1 week?
is there ban or advertising for people for abandoning ranked matches?

1 Like

Currently there is nothing that prevents players from leaving the game or disconnecting before it starts by interrupting the start of the game and above all nothing can be done for those who use the oos (nothing less than CHEAT in the latter case) . It would be very effective by setting a 1 hour ban if someone abandoned a ranked for no reason or would have it disconnected, if after this occurs again this would increase the ban time from ranked.

I did this in the game by reporting these players or inappropriate behaviors and have never seen a ban. To see one, do I have to report privatanente on the forum to developers?

Reporting people with names on the forum is called " witch hunting " and forbidden.

So if i’m playing against a cheater that’s using moesbar i can’t report like that but from the game? Who can confirm that these game reports are actually being watched and taken into consideration without any image, rec game or video confirming this?
I mean not to open a discussion on the forum and badmouth someone, report through the reports to the developers, I remember that there was a category or a link that would bring me back to this kind of reports.

You can use the in-game mechanic, and make a support ticket ( best including the replay )

Support ticket, here’s what I was looking for thanks.

You can’t report someone for quitting, people have a life and sometimes have to quit mid game, maybe they just feel they’ve misplayed too or chosen the wrong strategy so quit.
Equally people have internet issues especially in poorer countries(i live in one of them) and unfortunately getting dropped offline happens all too often. Banning them because they drop from a few games will just cause them to stop playing, not what the devs want.

5 Likes

why not? in other games like league of legends people is penaltied by leaving, i know people have a life, but the players that are playing aalso have a life

well i would play mroe ranked then if they are baned