These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: Several months, maybe since DLCs release
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Cant join into DLC maps lobbys after playing a game before (in this case it has been treaty Deccan). In the lobbies menu the DLC maps appear with EU/AF plus their English name.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
- 30% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Play a game in any map (vanilla or DLC)
- Try to join into a new lobby with a DLC map
- You cant join because “your map and the host one” dont match
- Go to main menu. Now you can join the lobby.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
you would be able to join any lobby on DLC maps.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
This happened with African maps too despite I having the DLC
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.