DLC name just added!

Dude, had you ever imagined such a surprise for us poor AoE3 fans?

canā€™t really blame him to be fair, it does help to bring some publicity to the game itself

3 Likes

iā€™ll be fair, despite seeing entire new tabs being added to UI files last patch, i didnā€™t see an asian dynasties scale euro expansion coming, expected just italy with some battles

Yeah maybe some of his AOE4 fanbase will watch the video and become interested in 3.

6 Likes

any other cards? 20 char

I donā€™t have the preview version so no idea.
He just clicked into France and left and thatā€™s the only new card I saw.

is there an open beta for the new dlc? i just got the game but would love to test it not only YouTubers are fans

1 Like

nope, they never do that.

It seems its not a new card, just the age2 skirms card with a new name and art.

Saw a lot of them commenting about how 3 looks so much better than 4, graphically.

10 Likes

At the time of African Royals, it was possible to see the new civs with the PuP.

2 Likes

but not play as them.

A big letdown for me are the designs/graphics.

Itā€™s not game breaking but they are definitely unpleasan for me.

This cartoonish-y style would suit AOM/AOT but definitely not AOE. Even AOE2:DE feels more ā€œaliveā€ than AOE4 for me. Not sure why this decision was made after AOE Online.

1 Like

Excited for the new dlc. Already preordered

6 Likes

Yes, i heared somewhere there will be PUP at May 19th including the News civs as AI

I have to say, AOM has a more ā€œrealisticā€ style :no_mouth:
At least it did not have big white plastic weapons and differently scaled houses with walls for dwarves (even though actual dwarves are in the game).

1 Like

do you have to be able to have italy or malta I have not bought yet.