Do we have to pay for the beta version?

Do we have to pay to play the age of empires 4 closed beta?

1 Like

No, they will send an invitation to close beta to people who signed up as an age insider.

P.s. not everyone who is age insider will get the beta key only some people will

10 Likes

hope i get a key for age of empires 4 cause the game looks amazing

5 Likes

You’ll just informed by mail probably how to install beta game. Just have to wait out.

it seems to me that rarely anyone will be given the key, only those who bought the game or are a longtime fan

Hi @ANVARLI, It’s simply too early to know what plan the team has for the beta. The game is not yet open for pre-order and it’s possible the beta will start before pre-orders are available.

4 Likes

I guess they will send Insiders the beta key and link through email. And probably we’ll see it also in our Xbox insider’s hub and maybe in our Steam too…

6 Likes

I think we will see it in the insider section on the age of empires website and in the xbox insider hub section.

You’ll receive an invite via email. I would suggest adding noreply@ageofempires.com to your safe senders list.

6 Likes

How do I add noreply@ageofempires.com to my safe senders list

The process for adding an email address to your safe senders list varies by email client. Instructions for some of the most popular email clients can be found here: About Safe Sender Lists

2 Likes

According to the Age of Empires IV FAQ you should also add aoe@microsoft.com to your safe senders list.

1 Like

Me too, this game is incredible