Do we need a steam account to play AO3 beta?

Do we need a steam account to play AO3 beta?

1 Like

No, you don’t have to use Steam for. The game will also be available on the Windows Store, so you had to use Windows 10. You must also have posted your Dxdiage on your profile but everything is explained normally, make sure you have the green check boxes. To receive your beta key on the correct platform, you must to choose the platform of your choice on your profile on the official website (and not the forum here).
Here :

And choose the platforme :

Not having been able to test this platform I do not know the rest (for AOE 3 DE I chose the 2 platforms for maybe having more luck). You maybe need to use the Store app “Insider Hub” which is generally used for beta on PC but I’m not sure.

I assure you, you will have to receive you keyed in an email with all the infos to know how to do for the continuation. To know when the next wave arrives it always announces it on the official account Twitter or Fecebook. So watch carefully when it happens. :blush:

I hope I helped you and be a good beta Insider :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Note that as they have beta on both platforms you may better chance to get in if you sign up for both

1 Like

Connected Steam platform.
Its mean your already have a Steam account when sign up the test.