Dodge patch delete pls and Turn it back to the previous version

I’m not good at English.
I used an English translator.

Turn the Dodge patch back to the previous version.
“Dodge” is a necessary system.
The most important thing is that when you make a team, if there’s a big difference in scores, you have to stop them.
We played 2:2 games twice.
Some games were played with 2,500 points and 1,800 points.
In other games, 3,100 points and 1,300 points were teamed up to attack us.
Is this a bad game?
Age 4 has been released, so there are not many users in Age 2 Group.
And the Dodge patch has reduced the number of people.
Why did I do unnecessary patches?Dodge patch.

Put the Dodge patch back.
I rarely play as a team after Dodge Patch.
They rarely have a one-on-one match.
After Dodge patch, the game became not funny

Do the team member’s options or patches.
Even before Dodge Patch, there was still a difference in skills between users who created a team group and those who did not.
But with this Dodge patch, it got worse.
The polarization got worse.
World edge companies don’t know what’s really important.

And please increase the number of maps that can be blocked.
When I participate in a team play game by myself, there is only one type of map I can block.
Do you think this is right?

I can block only one map.
The other party can select and block four maps by agreement.
Every rotation event, there are teams that target one map and participate in the game.
The situation is not good.Do you think Dodge Patch is appropriate for this period?
Please roll back Dodge’s patch.

Put the Dodge patch back.
I rarely play as a team after Dodge Patch.
They rarely have a one-on-one match.
After Dodge patch, the game became not funny

Your tears strengthen me, DODGER.
For too long have I waited in 4v4 teamgame queues only to have some ■■■■■ ruin it for everyone by altf4ing

3 Likes

Lets talk about tears

I can keep uploading things like this for days, team games are ded, period, stop ur nonsensical hate with dodgers they have always had a solid reason to avoid this games, unless you are int he other side stacking all day you barely complain about playing low elo legends.

Honestly I would blame the team matching system… dogding is not a good solution (adding dodge back just hides the problem, not solving it)

1 Like

I think the barrier language might be an issue for him cause i don’t really think he means to just roll back to previous patch, but instead addressing the issues that creates all those unfair conditions all in one.

The devs are aware of all those issues, but they have iron will so they are not really fixing it, they just implemented punishment to appeal the anger of some users that will clap clap for the change without using their brain cells to understand beyond their affairs.

The same goes for queue dodgers getting angry for being banned and demanding a roll back without using their brain cells to understand beyond their affairs doesn`t it?

I do not understand how alt-f4 had a chance to become a thing.
If at first it had made player lose when they do it, i would never have become a habit for those players.

• Dodging / Alt-F4 should never be an acceptable solution, in any game
  • The penalty system is discutable though, especially because if it fair to not want to play a game after someone left/deconnected
  • The issue of people wanting more map bans is understandable, it is up to the devs to find a solution and explain it to the community (we can makw suggestions, of course)
1 Like