Donjons don't fire the villager repairing siege units

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.61591.0 8647032
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: While playing the game, I got fletching and the range of the donjon is 9, but every time the opponent brings a 7-range scorpion or mangonel with the villager, I mark the repairing villager to shoot, but the tower does not fire even though it is within range. This bug is starting to get annoying…*

Just to be sure, did you remember to research murder holes? Otherwise castles, towers and donjons can’t shoot straight down.

Hello @kaptaNIReIS !

We weren’t able to reproduce this issue, Could you send a video showing the issue?
Can you also send a replay from your game and tell us the time the issue occurs?
You can find the replays here:
C:\Users\User\Games\Age of Empires 2 DE\76561198208185053\savegame

Thank you for your report!

MP Replay v101.101.61591.0 @2022.05.19 120136 (2).aoe2record (3.1 MB)

I played another match after server maintenance. You can watch this game around the 21st minute. Donjon has 9 ranges. He can’t shoot the repairing villager behind the mangone in 2 Donjons, he shoots the mangone.

Hi @kaptaNIReIS

Arrows fired from buildings get blocked by siege weapons by design.

Okey :frowning: , thanks. Maybe this design will change. Then the archers should not hit the villagers behind the fence :slight_smile:

1 Like

It will not change,it’s the mechanism used for the bohemian uu.