Dropped Games and Connection Lost

Every since the update… there has been a massive increase in the amount of dropped games and connections lost. Why is this? Am I the only one noticing this?

In 3v3 or 4v4 games there is literally at least one every match.

Before you say “It’s your connection…” - I literally pop out right when it happens and run a speed test and get my maximum ping, up/download speeds… so it’s not my connection (300/300mpbs)

I want to play this game, but the lack of content and just quality of life issues is making it hard to stick with it.

There is a well-known and easy to execute drop hack. Players do this to avoid a loss and/or ruin the game for everyone if they are losing. In custom lobbies, avoid players that have a username of random numbers who civ pick China. In quick play, well, if you aren’t a hugh enough rank to avoid the drop hackers, I don’t know if it’s possible to rank up enough at this point. You’ll keep running into them. It’s a serious problem.

i just lost a game to UnsealedBead907 due to this very hack. He wasn’t losing entirely yet, but he was under constant pressure and struggling to expand. I had him contained in his base and poking and prodding both sides of his base and BOOM, de-sync error.

Yet I am the one who lost points, and he was awarded the victory.