Dynasties of India DLC + Discussion

Seems like Dravidians will use the current Indian Castle.

1 Like

I think it’s not any of the campaign, just a normal match.

1 Like

This should be the new Gurjaras Castle.

10 Likes

I agree thats a bit lame and kimd of a missed opportunity

Hindustanis in general feel a bit.ridiculous now

1 Like

4 civs, none of them has knight or steppe lancer :smiley:
My Favorite ist still the Gurjaras. They have seemingly answers to everything. They only miss a good mid-game raiding unit but that’s actually fine and fits my playstile.

1 Like

Yeah Gurjaras seem awesome even if they maybe need their cameks nerfed a bit

Is that in-game after pre-ordering? Or somewhere else?

Its in the announcement post. There is a button saying something like “View Tech Tree” below each civ.

1 Like

Can a spear unit be weak against cav?

unique technology Mahayana, which reduces the amount of population space that each Villager takes up.

I love their creativity.

1 Like

Hindustani and dravidians look op, or at least have the potential to be like that. We will see, I think it’s too soon to judge.
The gurjaras are definitely too strong. Maybe make their units expensive and increase the distance of the second berry bush or make it spawn in the opposite direction could slow them down a little bit.

4 Likes

I don’t see the View Tech Tree button for some reason, there’s only the civ bonuses and unique units.

1 Like

I can’t seem to find that either

1 Like

If Ratha can choose if they can attack either melee or ranged, now there is no excuse to Samurai don’t use bows :sunglasses:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Civs look creative but not gimmicky. Which is great. The siege elephants are so cool. I love the regional units.

8 Likes

My body is ready.

Though, what civ does Prithviraj belong to now? Does that mean Gujaras will miss out on a campaign, or maybe, albeit unlikely they’ll have a Historical Battle?

1 Like

Hindustani Civ Logo/Emblem/Symbol

11 Likes

Where did you find this? My game has not updated

1 Like

Gurjaras will get Prithviraj as their own campaign

1 Like