E3 2018

Let’s hope… although hope was the last evil that came out of pandora’s box :*

@BAJOLI said:
No sign of Relic at E3. Microsoft didn’t even mention Relic’s, ore aoe’s existence… RTS games are 100% dead on E3 press conferences thusfar.

TIME TO PAAAANIC… is over.

Remember, no reveal is still better than what the Command and Conquer fans got grom EA :smiley:

They showed of DE at the gaming show last E3, the Xbox Conference are showing of Xbox play anywhere titles and Xbox third parties. AOE is not a play anywhere title and therefore had no place at the big Xbox based conference, AOE could have a pressence at the PC gaming show and it most likely will but I doubt we’ll see anything AOE4 related, it is more likely we see AOE4 at Gamescom and that the PC gaming show appearence (if there is one) will be dedicated to the DE franchise.

@BAJOLI said:
No sign of Relic at E3. Microsoft didn’t even mention Relic’s, ore aoe’s existence… RTS games are 100% dead on E3 press conferences thusfar.

@SheepishSum8288 said:
In youtube and many sources everyone is talking about Halo and others. I think AoE4 is delayed.

So you base that of off what random youtubers talk about?

@IamDalv said:
Remember, no reveal is still better than what the Command and Conquer fans got grom EA :smiley:

LOL, EA just ran the C&C into an acid pool. That franchise would never recover now. Well, there goes one of the RTS franchise i loved.

@IamDalv said:

That was so nasty.

@Mehkind said:

@IamDalv said:

LOL, EA just ran the C&C into an acid pool. That franchise would never recover now. Well, there goes one of the RTS franchise i loved.

Yeah EA has a way of showing their middle finger to the public and not only with lootboxes…

@BAJOLI Frankly disappointed. But I hope our patience bring something good.