Editor Xbox Pass is bugged, instanceOf wrong and other things

My mod have some problems that villagers disappear from the district, and some faction cant create new villagers.
When i build my mod appear in the console these errors:

Instance instanceRef squad in file c:\users<nickname>\desktop\age4\mod\aoe improved by toriga\assets\attrib\instances\ebps\races\rus\buildings\building_town_center_rus\building_town_center_rus.xml references an instance that doesn’t exist (d4e41d47dc7249398467bf5d6075c2e6:sbps\races\rus\unit_villager_1_rus). Value changed to null.
Instance instanceRef squad in file c:\users<nickname>\desktop\age4\mod\aoe improved by toriga\assets\attrib\instances\ebps\races\hre\buildings\building_town_center_hre\building_town_center_hre.xml references an instance that doesn’t exist (d4e41d47dc7249398467bf5d6075c2e6:sbps\races\hre\unit_villager_1_hre). Value changed to null.
Instance instanceRef squad in file c:\users<nickname>\desktop\age4\mod\aoe improved by toriga\assets\attrib\instances\ebps\races\mongol\buildings\building_town_center_capital_mon.xml references an instance that doesn’t exist (d4e41d47dc7249398467bf5d6075c2e6:sbps\races\mongol\unit_villager_1_double_mon). Value changed to null.
Instance instanceRef squad in file c:\users<nickname>\desktop\age4\mod\aoe improved by toriga\assets\attrib\instances\ebps\races\mongol\buildings\building_town_center_mon.xml references an instance that doesn’t exist (d4e41d47dc7249398467bf5d6075c2e6:sbps\races\mongol\unit_villager_1_double_mon). Value changed to null.
Instance instanceRef statetree_tier_pgb_upgrade_target_squad in file c:\users<nickname>\desktop\age4\mod\aoe improved by toriga\assets\attrib\instances\ebps\races\mongol\units\unit_villager_1_mon.xml references an instance that doesn’t exist (d4e41d47dc7249398467bf5d6075c2e6:sbps\races\mongol\unit_villager_1_mon). Value changed to null.
Instance instanceRef statetree_tier_pgb_upgrade_target_squad in file c:\users<nickname>\desktop\age4\mod\aoe improved by toriga\assets\attrib\instances\ebps\races\mongol\units\unit_villager_1_mon.xml references an instance that doesn’t exist (d4e41d47dc7249398467bf5d6075c2e6:sbps\races\mongol\unit_villager_1_mon). Value changed to null.

But the value are original, no changed.
Other bug is that in the error windows there arent these errors.
Can you fix please the problem with our version, or only the steam users can create their mods?

And i have also this problem:
GlobalSettings.xml error for Content Editor on Microsoft Store/Game Pass - Age of Empires IV / IV - Report a Bug - Age of Empires Forum

1 Like

Same.
I have an issue with the English town center not rendering properly, and not showing on dark age.
Also, when starting the game have an error message about loading mods.
Do you have other problems?