Game Version: 101.101.36906.0
- Build: 4941835
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Gamertag: MrKirby
AFTER UPDATE 37650 :
Same behaviour as before this update.
The button locations are incorrect when using the “Change Research Location” and “Change Train Location” effects.
Here’s how to reproduce the problem:
- Set Player 1 Starting age to Feudal
- Place a Castle for Player 1
- Create trigger with 2 effects (Change research Location and Change Train Location)
- Change the effect so that the research location for
Fletchingis the 14th button location in a castle
- Change the effect so that train location for
Man at Armsis the 15th button location in a castle
- Start the game and see
Man at armsat the 1st slot and
Fletchingin the second-last location.
Numbers > 28 (tested until 34) don’t do anything (nothing appears)
These are the numbers to get them in their desired spot. As you can see. The last one isn’t even possible because of this. I’m 99% sure 0 and 15 - 28 are correct. But 1 - 14 should have moved 1 location and 29 should be added or 15-28 should be removed altogether…