Empire Wars Ranked Ladder?

Will there be a Ranked Ladder for Empire Wars?

I was ready to start a competitive career in this mode, but I found it missing!

In the Red Bull tournament, I loved how the “real” action started immediately. Also, the average game length was very attractive.

Any hopes for a ranked ladder? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I personally do not like empire wars.
yeah it gets the game off to a faster start, however it removes options from the players.

more power to those who enjoy that type of thing though.

I think the number of DM games and EW games at some day are pretty much the same. DM have their own ladder. I dont know why we wouldnt have a EW ladder too. I even think that if it is in the ranked queue even more players will join the game mode.

So i support EW ladders (1v1 and team game).

2 Likes

Yeah, let’s hope that we get an Empire Wars ladder. It would be really awesome!

It could also bring new players to the game. A lot of people enjoy having intense action from the start.

I understand that classical games are well-loved, but it’s good to have alternatives (just like the DM ladder). All game modes have different appeals :slight_smile:

1 Like

If the game gets an EW ladder but not a way to play 1v1 arabia ranked then priorities are fcked.

this should be on ranked mm long time ago, its played on official tournaments a lot, please add it to ranked mm

1 Like

I enjoyed watching that Red Bull Tournament. Empire wars seems like a nice niche play style between RM and DM (closer to RM than DM) and would be fun to have a match making option for it for the people that want to play it.

1 Like

I’ve seen the suggestion of making empire wars part of the rotation with death match and regicide.

How many people plays death match compared with random maps?