These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- **GAME BUILD #: Hotfix 61591
- **GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- **OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Couldn’t build a new TC because there was an enemy’s mill on my placement, but the mill was instantly destroyed when my villager tried to start to hammer the TC’s building. After that it was still impossible to build a TC there.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Try to build a TC somewhere you don’t know that already has an enemy building.
- See both the building and your placement getting instantly destroyed.
- Try to build again in the same spot.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The mill would still exist and after getting destroyed it should be possible to build something there.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.