Establishing connection failure

When establishing connection fails in matchmaking. Sometimes the buttons don’t reset so you can find a match again. The only option is to crash the program and open it again.

1 Like

Just experienced the same thing when queueing for a ranked team game. To elaborate on this in more details:

• Top right box shows the “Match found - establishing connection” with the loading animation.
  • After something like 20 seconds a second player showed in the list for my team while the loading box with animation was still continuing.
  • About 15 seconds later the team mate disappeared from the list, directly followed by a popup with message “Failed to join match” , the loading box and animation kept going and after more than a minute I had to do ALT+F4 since I the back to main menu button was still grey.

I recorded it, so ask if you need the clip.

1 Like

Anyone else encountered the issue where you queue up solo for a 3v3 or 4v4 game, it shows the game is found, “establishing connection” message is shown, then a message called “failed to join game” appears, stops the queue, then there is no way to continue queueing or to exit to main menu, you are litteraly frozen on the ranked matchmaking screen with the permanent message of “establishing connection” with no solutions but to ALT F4?

1 Like

Yes, happens to me frequently. I am forced to restart the game.

1 Like

This is something new since the latest patch. Only seems to happen in TG to me. I dont play them often, so i never reported this bug. I dont know if there is already a thread about this bug in the ‘report a bug’ forum.