European civ's outlaw tech folk heros doesn’t buff outlaws after age 4 and age 5 up but Asian and USA do in PUP version

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: PUP version
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

In PUP version, European civ’s outlaw tech folk heros doesn’t buff outlaws after age 4 and age 5 up, but USA’s folk heros and Asian civ’s compunction do, although all their tech have same description.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. play as Spain and Chinese for comparison
  2. train some outlaws and research outlaw’s tech in saloon and monastery
  3. age up to imperial age and compare same outlaw unit’s stat

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

fix this bug and make them same

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

If it’s a PUP issue, you should probably post it on the Steam forum. I’m assuming that the PUP team will look there first for issues.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/933110/discussions/5/

Here is ok, dev staff will reply and fix PUP bug.

Heey @TaupeAphid6383, thank you for your report. We’re currently already tracking this issue :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Late reply, but I want to note that this is still in the current non-pup ver of the game

1 Like