Explorer and villagers waypoint Trading Post building issues

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 100.12.24632.0 / Hotfix 24632
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Using waypoints, neither the explorer nor villagers will build the Trading Post if doing so is not the last waypoint order.
If building the Trading Post is not the last waypoint, they will skip building it entirely or stand at the scaffold confused.

Using many villagers to test this, it seems a single one will start building while the others stand around.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. With explorer or villager(s) waypoint Trading Post construction
  2. Queue move orders after the Trading Post

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Trading Post is supposed to get build

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

Onedrive link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoscZbA6zxRTl-YeV8QR_Tj6_711Xg?e=B593po

6 Likes

Thank you for your report, we’re now tracking this issue.

I had this happen in my last game. I told a Villager gathering wood to build a Trading Post then go back to gathering wood. She started to walk to the Trading Post site and I moved the camera away. When I checked back, the Villager was gathering wood and the Trading Post hadn’t been started.

4 Likes

This happens to me 100% of the time too if I use waypoints to build multiple trading posts or a trading post before another building. The explorer/villager stops next to the first foundation and then moves on to the next foundation.

If I’m trying to build say 3 trading posts in a row with my explorer, the explorer walks to every single trading post site but only builds the last one.

1 Like