These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 81058 10944061
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
AI stopped building farms, and any idle villagers weren’t sent back to work. They wouldn’t rebuild lumber camps, and the only economic units that were working were trade carts that were already trading, and lumberjacks that were already chopping. The market price for food went sky high, so they were using the market. And I noticed there was a gold, stone, and relic in the top right corner which were inaccessible due to trees. I chopped it open with an onager, and as soon as the AI could build the mining camp they were trying to build, which I had already tried using the 69 taunt on to get them to stop, every AI came back to life. Before they were fixed, they still used military in defense, but never crossed the rough halfway mark
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Generate a map with resources behind trees
- wait for resources to be mined except for corner, AI will attempt to place a mining camp
- all AI units economic units will stop working, farms will not reseed, new buildings will not be made. Market will be used, lumberjacks will continue to cut, but not build camps, trade carts will continue to trade
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Ai should play as normal
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
unfortunately the game did not record or save.