Failed to request steam product code. Please wait, try again in a few seconds.

I made the purchase of game age of empires 3 in steam, but when I start the game the following error message appears “Failed to request steam product code. Please wait, try again in a few seconds.” I await a solution.

1 Like

your firewall might be blocking the request

1 Like

firewall is disabled

1 Like

I’m having the same exact problem, The support email doesn’t even work anymore and I’m at a loss for a solution.

Somebody please help…

Yeah I have the same problem. " Failed to request steam product code. Please wait, try again in a few seconds ". Can anybody help us ?? please.

From another thread on steam:

“They (steam) often sell more keys than they have. so it sometimes take a few days for them to stock up on new keys. You will probably get them in a few days.”

It has been 2 days to complete this game and still not work, I asked for the product key. What I do?

If this continues, I will ask for my refund.

1 Like

I have the same problem. " Failed to request steam product code. Please wait, try again in a few seconds

I purchased the game on june 3rd - That was over 1 week ago and still no luck on this issue. I’ve already tried disabling my firewall. I’m not sure if anybody is going to get their keys. Is there any way to contact the devs?

The account of my friend bought in June can be started on my computer, but I can’t start it on my computer with my account. so it is not firewall , it seems steam server some thing worng

The devs have said that they’ve run out of keys. 6 days ago they said that it would be fixed “in a couple of days”

I requested a refund explaining what happened and it looks like they fixed it. Try this guys…

Guys, they keys are finally here :heart_eyes:
Go, before they will run out again.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Bought age of empires 3 on steam - get an e error “unable to create account 100 – Bad CD key” would you guys help me?