Fall of the Hausa and Grito de Dolores decks are incomplete

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 13.58326
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
The decks for the Historical Battles Grito de Dolores and Fall of the Hausa are incomplete, compared to their original versions. Bellow I’m posting pictures comparing the decks as they are right now and on release.

Also, I haven’t had the opportunity to test the co-op versions of this battles, and it is my understanding they sometimes use different decks, so I don’t know if those are incomplete too.

I have already reinstalled the game, complete with removing the AOE3 folder in the Documents/Games folder on Users and the problem persist.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play Fall of the Hausa or Grito de Dolores
  2. Check the decks
  3. Compare to decks on release.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Fall of the hausa is missing 12 cards and Grito is missing 2. They should be there, and in the future, any change in available cards for any civ have to be updated in the Historical Battles, to prevent this from happening.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Fall of the Hausa deck:

Grito de Dolores deck:

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

2 Likes

Hi, this problem still persist in the PUP N° 100.14.1957.0

2 Likes

Interestingly enough, my deck in “Fall of the Hausa” is complete. But da Gama’s expedition is not (no organ guns )

1 Like

Interesting, could anyone else confirm they have a complete deck for the Hausa battle? I’ve even verified files in the pup to make sure I have everything fine, and they are still missing.

I think De Gamas scenario no longer has that card, and instead provides you 2 extra organ Guns when
You get reinforcements in the Ethiopian base

Maybe they drew cards in the multiplayer and that made them disappear from the decks of historical battles without wanting it or purposely…I tried the Coop battles at the time and I had no problem…

So, maybe i Upload the Home city file for that battle thas on my PC after verifying, and someone could upload theirs. I don’t know why verifying the files would still give me an incomplete deck, but I’d like to compare them.

Ok, so I deleted the Historical Battles Home city files, verified the files to make sure they are the ones from steam, and it still shows like this

Don’t know how other players have complete decks

1 Like