Farmers make new farms instead of new villagers XBOX

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 81058
  • GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: XBOX

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

So this might not be a bug but i think it is or should be a bug. Because when you use the “Build Farm” option in the mill it takes idle villagers first and then if there is no idle villagers it takes farmers to build new farms. I think that this option should take a random villager or maybe the closest villager to the mill that is not a farmer to build a farm and not the actual farmer. Because this is just more clicks for Xbox players to tell some wood villagers to go idle and then build farms instead of having just to click the “build farm” button in the mill and have the game smart enough to know you want a new farmer instead of a current farmer to build a farm.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Build some farms around your base
  2. Click the “build farm” button inside your mill by deselecting everything and hold down RT over the mill.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

The game to take a new villager from a different resource like gold, wood, stone to become a new farmer and go and build a farm.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

*No rec needed