Fast Industrial/revolt is too fast just saying

Mexico and ottomans are sus with this fast industrial in 9 mins… for real? youre at age 4 im at age 2… in 9 mins? seems balanced bruv

1 Like

Mexican economy is weird as I have played treaty matches where they gather as fast as 103 indian villagers. In a match where it hadnt wood to coin trade. Also I dont understand why aztec allies have the same stats than actual aztec units if they dont cost pop slots.

1 Like

Yeah I’m not sure what’s unlocked with the Otts. They seem way faster than they were a couple months ago. I can’t even get ahead of their fast fortress lately

1 Like

Maybe just naked ff? Did they have TC? What were you playing?

1 Like

It was always like that, in the case of Mexico, I understand that the players have already found the most efficient Build Orders and have already practiced it enough to get the most out of it. In the case of the Ottomans, it’s very simple, now you’re always going to have a TP, so the Ottomans don’t have any more XP problems, so now their BO is more efficient.
In both cases, if you want to nerf him, you simply have to remove the early XP buff for both civs.

The ottoman ff is a pretty good ff, eco meh nothing special but based mainly on having access to better expeditions, the ottoman fi is good for so many reasons, 2 tp to be decent, 3 tp to be exceptional. If he does fi or ff faster than normal, it means that he has found good treasures, especially food. However, at least for eight everything is balanced you can contrast his ff with certain civ easily with others it will be more difficult but not impossible.

1 Like