I find this a bit silly. Tying individual achievement to profile pic unlocks is ok, but setting member count as a prerequisite to clan icons in AoE2 is a poor decision. Most (good) clans will have fewer than 30 members anyway. Having a 200 man clan isn’t productive or fun. There are other ways to make these more exclusive. Make it unlock by some sort of team actions in ranked? Examples:
- Win 10 ranked games with your clan on “map type”
- Win 25 ranked games with your clan as steppe civs / meso civs / african civs
- Win 5 ranked games with your clan in the dark age / feudal age
- Win a ranked game with your clan producing naval / monks / siege exclusively
- Win 10 ranked game with your clan without trade
- Drop 30 towers in a ranked game with your clan
That way you tie big clan moments to the clan pic, promoting clan culture and cohesion. Choosing a specific icon might then say a bit more about the clan as well, to other players/clans.