Only visual feedback to the new skins and art, please no offtopics. My points, suggestions and criticism:
- First of all, great job. Is crazy good
- Portuguese Crossbowmen look very odd, with a modern uniform but a old weapon like crossbow. If there’s some historical accuracy on that, it would be fine, but I would like to know. If not, a propper older uniform would be cool.
- French military (Voltigeurs, Grenadiers and Muskeeters) look a little bit similar. Would be cool to diferentiate them.
- A mod option to disallow all skins variations would be cool also for newbies and people who wish it.
- Is nice also to see different revolutionaries unit skins for every rev civ.
- It would be cool also new portraits for every unit. I would do like the new russian musk, use the base unit and make changes to still identify which unit class and family is.
- Would be cool also to change the Independence era hat for Gatling MG crew.
- Italian Culverin RG crew also looks odd with the Napoleonic uniform and the renaissance culverin. Could use the same skin as RG Mortars.