Female Villagers?

I know, I know, they aren’t in the original AoE, but in the rest of the games they are, and it’s nice to hear female villager voice when commanding them or their screams when they die, breaks the monotony from the chorus of male screams of pain agony and responses :v

Agreed. It’s that little step to make your town feel slightly more like an actuall society and not just a collection of builder units.

It’s a commonly known fact that women weren’t invented until the middle ages so I can’t support your suggestion as I want the game to be as historically accurate as possible.

@GrayishMule445 said:
I know, I know, they aren’t in the original AoE, but in the rest of the games they are, and it’s nice to hear female villager voice when commanding them or their screams when they die, breaks the monotony from the chorus of male screams of pain agony and responses :v

I don’t think that they should include female villagers. As the game has to be as historically accurate as possible, Microsoft should shine some light on the stories of how small villages of 3 males managed to repopulate into the societies we have today ;).

@Interjection said:
It’s a commonly known fact that women weren’t invented until the middle ages so I can’t support your suggestion as I want the game to be as historically accurate as possible.

This is correct. Female villagers not coming to AoE:DE indeed.

The women are inside the houses, TC’s and markets raising children, preparing food, weaving clothes and distributing wares. It’s the men that go out logging, mining building and hunting so its the men that you as emperor have command over.
Which is the greatest stretch;
‘only men farm and forage’
or
‘women build hunt log and mine’?